Monday, August 3, 2009

Its the beginning of the beginning of a new day!

Hey Everybody, Im Blogging!

Its been something I have been meaning to get to.  You know, like washing the car or going to the dentist.  I put it off because starting seems painful.  But I'm glad I finally got to it.

I have to credit my dear, dear, sweet, big hearted gal friend Rebbeca Albinola for inspiring me.  She doesn't even know it, but her beautifully touching blog

strawberryzoo2.blogspot.com really touched me.  I never really knew what to blog about.  Who is the audience?  Then I read Rebbeca's and it hit me.  Its for everyone and no one at the same time. Sharing the day to day stuff.  Most people will become sleepy-sleepy while reading my stuff.   Hey, my life is not very exciting.  But I have A LOT of stuff to say:)  If to no one else, then to myself.  

If you find yourself reading this, happy reading.  You are welcome to put your in your two cents worth by commenting.  I have no direction for this blog, so it will probably meander about.  However, since my life revolves around the beauty business, thats probably a topic I will cover in depth.  Stay tuned and learn some insider tricks:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment