Saturday, November 7, 2009

Facebook Free

Ive permanently said goodbye to facebook. Its like sending your children off to college only less expensive.

I started feeling my political and social commentary were getting a bit personal and heated on facebook. While I wish to challenge people to think, I do not want to throw too much of my liberal pie in the innocent onlookers face. Here, I can rant and rave all a I want.

I finding writing to be cathartic. Likewise, I find writing which others my read to be even more cathartic. Life is too short and times are too troubled to simply be quiet. To be polite. Many of the issues facing the people of the U.S. are exciting, upsetting and require speaking out. I hope to do that here and on twitter with the comfort of knowing Im not offending young viewers:)

Stay tuned, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment