Monday, November 9, 2009

One less tooth


Oh What a day!  This nagging toohache turned into a full blown pain machine!  I could see how, in the not too distant past, people would commit suicide rather than endure a major toothache.  Yes  I neglected it, yes the dentist terrifies me.  But my last dentist really ripped me off.  She managed to deplete my dental insurance  maximum on cleanings!  Thats right, she had my teeth cleaned three times while telling me she would not deal with the tooth because it was too broken.  She recommended I see an oral surgeon to do it!  Except she didn't bother to recommend an actual orals surgeon.  Just that the type of dentist I need.  Not only did she not bother to help me find help for the tooth, she did no work on me at all.  Even the laser cleaning was not done by her, she just left me hanging with the pain.  So I called 1800-dentist and they found me an awesome female dentist who extracted the tooth in less than two minutes with no problem. She was nice, effective and honest.  I had to pay for it, but it only cost me 220 dollars and I like her so much now she will be my permanent dentist, and she will do all of the cosmetic and restorative work.
Thanks Ms. Ngyuen!  I think she's great!  So,,,,,,Since there is a whole in my mouth besides my mouth, I'm not gonna right much now.  OH the Agony!


No comments:

Post a Comment